Experian Credit Reports
The process for Experian Connect is quite simple… it’s similar to a LinkedIn invite/accept model:
- All the REALTOR® needs is the email address of their client.
- REALTOR® clicks on the Experian Connect ad above.
- REALTOR® registers & enters client email.
- Client receives an email (client doesn’t need to. be withthe REALTOR® at all… client can be at home or anywhere.)
- Client opens Connect link embedded in email.
- Client pays $14.95, authenticates themselves (via same out of wallet questions used for online banking.)
- Client immediately then sees their credit report and score.
- Then client clicks ‘share credit report … they enter the email address of the Realtor.
- Realtor then receives an email – with client’s credit report in score embedded via a link
The credit report shows any bankruptcies, past addresses, employment information, credit score, and account payments. Credit report does “not” show date of birth, SSN, and account 16-digit numbers.